You deserve to have a family dynamic built on communication, trust, and teamwork.
Join this comprehensive, 6-week program to learn democratic, collaborative parenting techniques and get your family back on the same team.
This program is evidence-based, neurodiversity-affirming and welcoming to all parents and families.
Collaborative Parenting for Neurodivergent Families
Are you struggling to stop the yelling, bribing, arguments, and meltdowns?
Do you need neurodivergent-affirming ways to connect and communicate with your family to bring back the love and respect?
Collaborative Families is a 6-week parenting and group coaching program from Neurodiverging founder Danielle Sullivan. It’s designed to:
- teach you practical, usable parenting skills to help you and your kids understand each other
- teach you how to stay calm and regulated so that you can support your kids
- help you create connection to reduce “challenging” behaviors like yelling, whining, physical outbursts, school refusal, lying, or avoidance
- help you understand how ableism and neurodivergent trauma are affecting you and your kids
We’ll pay specific attention to how ADHD, autism, alexithymia, oppositional defiance disorder*, pathological demand avoidance*, anxiety disorder, executive dysfunction, past traumatic experiences, and communication differences change the ways we need to parent.
(* I really dislike many of these terms personally, and know many of you do as well. I’ve listed them here as they are most commonly diagnosed so we can all be clear on what we’re talking about, but we’ll be breaking down common stereotypes about these terms together in the course.)
Our next cohort will be starting on Monday, January 30th, and running each Monday at 6-7:30PM Mountain Time. Our last meeting will be on March 6th.
The program includes weekly 90 minute group calls with Neurodiverging founder Danielle Sullivan, unlimited email access in between, peer support through your cohort, detailed assignments, one sheets for everything, and recordings of each call.
The cost for this entire 6-week program is only $299 USD; sliding scale and scholarship spots are available.
In order to be the best candidate to get results, you should:
- Be currently working with a therapist, have worked with someone in the recent past, or have done significant personal development work on your own
- Have checked in with your child’s medical and/or mental health practitioner to rule out any significant medical issues that may need treatment before we try parenting interventions
- Be willing to make changes in your parenting style, approach and framework, and to try new things
Registration for the January cohort closes on Friday, January 27th, or whenever the program is full.
About Your Coach
Danielle Sullivan (she/they) is the owner of Neurodiverging Coaching, as well as a Parent Coach, Certified Solution-Focused Coach, Certified Positive Psychology Coach, Certified Transformational Coach, certified Trauma-Informed Specialist, and a graduate and certificate-holder of the Neuroscience Academy, a 34 hour program in applied neuroscience and brain health (2021).
Danielle works with autistic and ADHD parents to support them in developing life skills, communication skills, and emotional intelligence within their entire families. They are a member of the International Coaching Federation, the Attention Deficit Disorder Association, and the Autistic Self Advocacy Network.
Get in touch with her at email@example.com.
Supporting our community.
As part of our dedication to supporting disability justice and social justice, a portion of proceeds received from Collaborative Families will go toward creating at least 2 partial scholarship spots for neurodivergent folks and families with significant financial need to enroll in the program. Thank you for supporting our ability to serve everyone, regardless of their income