Join neurodiversity expert and certified positive psychology life coach Danielle Sullivan for a one-hour recorded seminar and Q&A about all about breath! We’ll be discovering why deep breathing works so well to reduce stress and relieve anxiety, plus practicing three deep breathing techniques that you can add to your coping skills toolbox.
Your purchase includes:
- a downloadable recording of the original seminar (46 minutes)
- a 15% discount to my course on Autastic.com, Autistic Emotions Explained: A Guide to Emotional Identification and Regulation for Autistics
- a Suggested Media page for for further reading and video on this topic
Please note: Because this is a downloadable product, we do not offer refunds. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
“ohh I feel so relaxed. I’m glad I caught this video! Thank you for taking the time to really explain how to get into deep deep belly breathing… I liked each of the breathing exercises and can see why practicing them before you need them is a good idea… Thank you so much! Great info” – SD, Webinar Participant
Want to stretch your dollar farther? Join our Patreon at $10+/month to download this exclusive seminar, every other downloadable in our store, and a lot more! As a patron, you’ll receive exclusive access to lots of goodies like this, including:
- access to my back-catalogue of recorded neurodiversity-related webinars
- self-help and coaching downloads just like this one
- and much more.
Learn more and join us on Patreon at patreon.com/neurodiverging.
There are no reviews yet.