Do you feel bad, sad or meh, and don’t know why? Do you have trouble recognizing your own feelings or the feelings other people are having? Are you an adult with autism, Asperger’s, or ADHD?
Many neurodivergent people have trouble recognizing and regulating their emotions; you’re not alone! Happily, there are some very easy and straightforward ways to strengthen these skills.
Join my emotional intelligence class for autistics, Aspies, and ADHD-ers!
I’ve developed an emotional intelligence class for neurodivergent folks, hosted by Autastic! You’ll get the 101 on emotional intelligence from me (certified life coach Danielle Sullivan) who will walk you through activities that you can do for yourself, and with your family or friends if you like, to strengthen your emotional intelligence muscles.
It takes less than a minute to join and you’ll also get instant access to the Autastic.com Community.
On completion of this Roundtable, you will:
- Know what emotional intelligence is and why it’s important for neurodivergent people
- Be able to define and recognize six basic emotions
- Begin to find and recognize how emotions affect your body
- Understand how alexithymia, ADHD, and autism can intertwine
- Be able to teach these skills to your friends and family.
I’m so excited to get you started in your journey toward becoming a more emotionally-aware person and parent, and in supporting you as you teach this to your family and friends, too.
Let’s get going!