In 2022, Neurodiverging Coaching has:
- Created 20 new episodes of the Neurodiverging Podcast as a free resource for neurodivergent community
- Provided 15 guest interviews for podcasts and magazines to spread awareness of neurodiversity and disability
- Served more than 100 neurodivergent clients through our 1:1 and group coaching programs, including expanding to offer parent coaching.
- Supported 60+ neurodivergent parents through our monthly peer support group.
- Offered 2 new group programs, Collaborative Families and From Defeated to Inspired, for the first time
- Provided 8 evidence-based, neurodiversity-affirming low-cost webinars
- Spent 35+ hours Getting Stuff Done
- Offered more than $5000 worth of scholarships for all of our coaching programs
- Talked with hundreds newly identified neurodivergent folks who were reaching out for support for the first time.
- And soooo much more…
We can’t wait to show you what we have planned in 2023!
New to Neurodiverging?
If you joined us late in the year, here are some things you may have missed!
Our Most Popular Articles of 2022:
1. What We Know (So Far) About Autistic Inertia
2. Top 10 Books for ADHD Parents to Understand a Child with ADHD
3. Pregnancy and Autism: Pregnancy Is Different for Autistic Women
4. Divergent Grieving: A Story of Neurodivergent Grief
5. Introduction to Sensory Processing Disorder for Adults
Our Most Listened-To Podcast Episodes of 2022:
1. All About Adult Autism Diagnosis with Danielle Sullivan
2. Autism and Overwhelm at Work with Danielle Sullivan
3. Late-Identified Inattentive ADHD with Aron Croft of Hidden ADD
4. Rupture and Repair: Neurodivergent Trauma and Trust with Danielle Sullivan
5. What Is Sensory Regulation? with Occupational Therapists Robbie Levy and Ingrid Smith of SensaRooms